Indoor seating at our cafes will be available again from Monday 17th May. As per Welsh Government regulations, the rule of groups of a maximum of 6 people will apply and you must still wear a face covering within the Market unless you are sat down to eat or drink. To help with social distancing, additional tables will be located in the centre of the Market.
Stay safe visiting the Market!
Working together with traders, Swansea Market has measures in place to provide a safe and pleasant shopping environment for customers.
These measures include:
- Clear COVID signage, floor markers and tannoy announcement reminders.
- A customer capacity limit.
- Queuing systems are used where needed.
- Hand sanitation facilities stationed at entrances/exits and other areas.
- Cleansing of communal touchpoints throughout the day.
- Cleansing of customer toilets after each use.
- Regular checks are undertaken by managers throughout the day.
- Windows and doors are kept open to assist natural ventilation.
- All displays have been removed from the aisles allowing more space for social distancing and the casual area has been designated for café seating.
We also need our customers to work with us to help keep Swansea Market COVID safe. If visiting the Market please:
- Wear a face covering in line with Welsh Government regulations. Further details on face coverings can be found on the Welsh government website.
- Keep a 2m distance from others.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry to the Market.
- Use the one way exit and entry points.
Please do not visit the Market if you have COVID symptoms!
Also, please check updated information about visiting the City Centre which can be found on the Swansea City Centre site.
A list of traders providing deliveries can be found below:
Food & Essentials
- Abrahams and Family deli – 07971208243
- Arlene’s Sweetie Jar – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07587008579
- Billy Upton Family Butchers – 01792 467373
*Minimum order £30*
- Brontosaurus – 07707320442 email@example.com
- Coakley-Greene Fishmongers – 01792 653416
- Cockle Rotunda C.Watts – 07879484654
*Minimum order £12*
- Country Quality Meats – Order via Facebook @Country Quality meats
- *Minimum order £20*
- Davies of Mumbles – Order via Facebook @daviesofmumbles
*Minimum order £8*
- Deli Cymreig – 01792 850789
- Get Fresh – 01792 642247 https://www.getfreshswansea.co.uk/
*Free delivery on orders over £15*
- Greedy Fellas – Order via Facebook @greedyfellas.sandwichbar
- Healthworld – 01792 646364 / 07858432732 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lunchbox – 07312465106
- The Market Plaice – 01792 655664
- Simpsons Butchers – 01792 652580
- Hugh Phillips Butchers – 01792 850789
- Storm in a Teacup – Deliveries in Swansea up to M4 perimeter www.storminateacupcoffeehouse.co.uk
- The Choice is Yours – 01792 366241 https://www.thechoiceisyoursmumbles.co.uk/
*Free delivery on orders over £18*
- Pandora’s Box – Order via Facebook @Pandora’s Box
- Peet & Son’s – www.thegreetingcardco/
- Smiles – Order via Facebook @SmilesSwanseaMarket
- Swansea Bay Records – Order via Facebook @prelovedrecords
- The Powder Room – 07976614619 or email: email@example.com
For the latest updates on Swansea Market please follow us on social media:
- Facebook (Bilingual): @swanseamarket
- Instagram (English): @swanseamrkt
- Instagram (Welsh): @marchnad_abertawe
- Twitter (English): @swanseamarket
- Twitter (Welsh): @marchnadaber