Welsh Government rules and regulations have been relaxed to COVID Alert Level Zero as of 7th August 2021.
Social distancing is no longer a legal requirement, but please continue to shop responsibly at Swansea Market and be mindful of your proximity to others.
Unless exempt, face coverings are still required by law when visiting most public places including Swansea Market.
Stay safe visiting the Market!
We will continue to have measures in place to keep customers, traders and staff as safe as possible.
These measures include:
- Signage advising how to shop safely in the Market.
- Hand sanitation facilities stationed at entrances/exits and other areas.
- Cleansing of communal touchpoints throughout the day.
- Cleansing of customer toilets throughout the day.
- Regular checks are undertaken by managers throughout the day.
- Windows and doors are kept open to assist natural ventilation.
Please do not visit the Market if you have COVID symptoms!
For the latest updates on Swansea Market please follow us on social media:
- Facebook (Bilingual): @swanseamarket
- Instagram (English): @swanseamrkt
- Instagram (Welsh): @marchnad_abertawe
- Twitter (English): @swanseamarket
- Twitter (Welsh): @marchnadaber