Traders are welcoming shoppers back to Swansea Market and working together to make the experience safe and enjoyable.
In line with Welsh Government regulations, face coverings are now compulsory for anyone over the age of 11 when visiting Swansea Market.
However, you may have a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering if for example you are not able to put on or to wear a face covering because of a physical or mental illness, or because of a disability or impairment.
Additionally, if you are visiting to eat or drink at one of our fantastic cafes, don’t worry you can still do that and remove your face covering when you are seated.
Please also remember that as of Monday 14 September, extended households of no more than 6 people (excluding children 11 and under) are able to meet indoors and this includes in Swansea Market.
Also, please check updated information about visiting the City Centre which can be found on the Swansea City Centre site and includes answers to questions about matters such as parking and transportation.
Additionally, we have taken other measures for the safety of Swansea Market shoppers:
- Signage is in place at entrances and throughout the Market. Floor markers will are in use.
- Staff are posted at the entrances, queuing systems are in place and these queues are managed proactively by staff during busy periods.
- Regular checks are undertaken by managers throughout the day.
- Additional space has been made available to the traders, allowing for more room to queue.
- All displays have been removed from the aisles allowing more space for social distancing.
- Hand sanitation facilities are stationed in key areas including the entrances and exits.
- A deep clean of the Market has been undertaken prior to re-opening.
- The cleansing of communal touchpoints is carried out throughout the day and cleaning is undertaken each evening after the Market closes.
- Windows and doors are kept open to assist natural ventilation.
A list of traders providing deliveries can be found below:
Food & Essentials
- Abrahams and Family deli – 07971208243
- Billy Upton Family Butchers – 01792 467373
*Minimum order £30*
- Brontosaurus – 07707320442 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coakley-Greene Fishmongers – 01792 653416
- Cockle Rotunda C.Watts – 07879484654
*Minimum order £12*
- Country Quality Meats – Order via Facebook @Country Quality meats
- *Minimum order £20*
- Davies of Mumbles – Order via Facebook @daviesofmumbles
*Minimum order £8*
- Get Fresh – 01792 642247 https://www.getfreshswansea.co.uk/
*Free delivery on orders over £15*
- Greedy Fellas – Order via Facebook @greedyfellas.sandwichbar
- Healthworld – 01792 646364 / 07858432732 email@example.com
- The Lunchbox – 07312465106
- Simpsons Butchers – 01792 652580
- Hugh Phillips Butchers/Deli Cymreig – 01792 850789 https://bestonlinebutcher.co.uk/#
- Storm in a Teacup – Deliveries in Swansea up to M4 perimeter www.storminateacupcoffeehouse.co.uk
- The Choice is Yours – 01792 366241 https://www.thechoiceisyoursmumbles.co.uk/
*Free delivery on orders over £18*
- Pandora’s Box – Order via Facebook @Pandora’s Box
- Peet & Son’s – Order via Facebook @peetandsons
- Swansea Bay Records – Order via Facebook @prelovedrecords
- The Powder Room – 07976614619 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest updates on Swansea Market please follow us on social media:
- Facebook (Bilingual): @swanseamarket
- Instagram (English): @swanseamrkt
- Instagram (Welsh): @marchnad_abertawe
- Twitter (English): @swanseamarket
- Twitter (Welsh): @marchnadaber